BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Purpose


To journal and share all that God has begun to lay on my heart. I believe my recent trip to Africa was the beginning of something great...I havent quiet figured out what that is and chances are God will not being laying out His plan for me in writing anytime soon but I am confident He will be revealing things to me bit by bit, step of faith by step of faith and that is why I thought it appropriate to begin my own personal journal. A place to come and ramble a little, a place to write out all my visions, ideas, passions, a place where those who are dear to me can come and hear what God is laying on my heart, since getting together for deep genuine conversations are far too infrequent in my life right now:)
A place of safety where I can share my thoughts without judgement or criticism. A chance for others to know how they can be praying for me. Maybe share their thoughts, ideas or questions
Those of you that have been invited are truly dear to me. I feel safe with you, safe knowing that anything I share will not go past these blog pages, safe in knowing you genuinely care for me and desire to know how God is working and what He is doing. These past two weeks have been a time to process, to meditate, to sit and ponder, to pray.....I feel as though I am in process right now, that I am a project that the Lord is working on at this time....I look forward to the outcome:)
I didn't feel it appropriate to share in detail about our trip to Africa on our "boys" blog. We will write something to the boys on there soon , but thought this might be a neat way for me to explain my story in a little more detail...the story of God's work in Africa...a story of Faith.
WELCOME

2 comments:

kristina said...

;)

Poorboy's said...

I finally got on...prepare for memory loss around 45...I don't know when it comes back, but I've been told it does! I know there are thoughts and ideas swirling around your head and heart, I know you're sensitive and receptive to the Lord's leading. One thing I've learned is to not hold back from following the Lord, don't allow fears and insecurities cripple your faith...step out and allow the Spirit to guide and speak to you. Don't waste your youth and energy on worryies and what ifs. What you shared Mon.revealed your heart for simplicity and sharing till it hurts. When we have nothing and depend on Him on a daily basis, the intimacy grows, clings, and freedom replaces the worries because you are living by faith! Keep your heart and spiritual ears open and stomp out the doubts and fears. Love you so much, Mom