Ok so here is where I am at...Thursday I am sharing at a women's ministry gathering from our church. So as I was preparing to share I begun writing down my experiences, that turned into pretty much a daily sum up of our two weeks! I had no idea I remembered so much. Of course everyday in Uganda consisted of 12 different stories but all in all I think I remembered the really pivotal stuff for me!
So I thought I would post them day by day...that way those who are reading would not feel as though they had to sit down and read one giant post but that they could read a snippet here or there:)
My hope is that most of you will be able to understand just a little of what I experienced and hopefully make sense of my incessant ramblings!
My dear friend shannon took all of my pictures for me on this trip so I am also in waiting of getting pictures to go along with my stories:) It always helps to have pictures!
STAY TUNED.....
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Low down
Posted by harrells at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry it took forever for me to give you the pictures and also to get on this. I'm so excited to see where God takes you through this process. Thank you for letting me be a part of this. I truly do care about you my dear friend! Love you!
You're an amazing woman. I really love your heart and thank you for sharing what our GOOD GOD has done and is doing!
Post a Comment